I’m not a Nokia fan. Although appreciate the variety of options in terms of design, price and features they offer.
I was given a Nokia C7 to try, and since I’m not a fan, I thought I would take this “challenge” and try it.
I’ll start with what I liked:
– GPS is really helpful. except some mistakes with the latest maps downloaded but the ability to use GPS for free and find your way especially for people like me keep getting lost, is really amazing.
– The big screen is cool.
– Different desktops and the option to drag some stop on the desktop is really cool. like contacts, etc.
– It’s good sometimes to have all the social networks in one place instead of multiple applications for each.
– I liked getting my new emails on the desktop rather that going inside the mailbox and check and also liked how I can be too specific when scheduling the updates. very good for those who do not have an unlimited plan.
– It gives easy access to different things, like mail, messages, music, etc.
– Liked the tips popup that are actually relevant to what you’re doing with your phone.
– Sharing photos and content with social networks is pretty easy.
Now what I did not like much:
– The way you answer the phone, it happened many times that the phone was in my purse and why getting it out to answer, I either reject or answer the call by mistake.
– Too many options, could be because I got used to less option in my iPhone. But made me find out that some people are not concerned about most of the options they’re given.
– I used the wireless connection to connect to internet but without me knowing all my credit disappeared. Could be my wireless connection got disconnected so the phone automatically used my credit and phone network.
– When sending an email, it does not remember the previous emails I sent to like iPhone.
– The keyboard and symbols are not as easy as iPhone.
Sorry if I keep comparing with the iPhone, I’m just so used to it.
Over all, it’s a great phone for Nokia lovers and iPhone haters🙂