For all the reasons you might think of and also because and maybe only because most of us, Arabs, have a mass amount of negativity within and around us. We like to be negative, enjoy it, regarding everything! We don’t even give anything a chance! (again, most of us) Not just that, we teach it to expats in our countries. and it’s stunning how they learn it so fast! (again, some of them)
We gotta find a solution for this negativity, not only to aspire and become silicon valley or any successful example, but also for our future, for our children and for this side of the world to be a better place!
Here are nine advices from what I’ve learned by observing what’s going around:
– If you think you do your job perfectly like no one else and other people just suck.. well, It’s Ok your highness, give them a chance, maybe they are learning how to do it right. maybe you can teach them in a nice way. (yeah?)
– If you’re so funny and attract people in a magnetic way; but negative and offensive internally and especially to certain people for whatever reason you hold, you will have only a limited community, limited brain and crappy future on all levels. (unless you have huge amount of money to buy nice words all day long)
– If you do not like something, don’t bash it. others might benefit from what you reject. Let them! Save your negative opinion. and guess what? maybe you would need this “product” in the future.
– If a certain company/organization happen to be your competitor, be good to them, maybe share knowledge so this community can get better and be a cozier place for exchanging information and attracting business.
– If someone/company/organization and especially from an experienced-in-field country offered “collaboration” or “help” check them out and see what they have to offer. Might be something good for BOTH of you! Who knows. ( وعسى أن تكرهوا شيئا وهو خير لكم )
– Don’t think too big of yourself! stop showing off in every possible way.. There’s always someone better than you and there’s never the best.
– It’s not a race. it’s really not.
– Stop Spreading hate, focus on your work and be good to everyone. BE POSITIVE.
– Smile more often.